It’s another Friday! That means more listener questions and comments – our favorite program of the week. Here are a handful of topics we discuss today:
- Bethel Church – some great worship but some flawed teaching as well?
- Two extremes in Christian churches: legalistic with little grace or abusing grace and not confronting sin
- My wife wants nothing to do with God or church, but said she was a Christian when we got married four years ago. What should I do on Sundays?
- Home churches can be good or bad depending on the teaching and leadership
- The danger of focusing on “common ground” when it comes to Christianity and false religions
- I have a love/hate relationship with your show!
- We are in the world but not of the world, and need proper perspective when it comes to sharing the gospel and battling for truth in culture
- Thanks for the right spiritual balance you have on Stand Up