TODAY’S GUEST – CARL TEICHRIB IS A CANADIAN BASED AUTHOR AND RESEARCHER ON PAGANISM, THE OCCULT AND GLOBALIZATION. HE GOES TO MAJOR PAGAN FESTIVALS AND NEW AGE EVENTS TO GIVE AN INSIDER’S REPORT ON WHAT THEY REALLY BELIEVE, WHAT THEIR END GOALS ARE, AND WHAT THEY ARE PLANNING FOR THE WORLD.
Has Paganism gone mainstream? There are well over 3 million pagans in the U.S. and they are working to gain influence. It’s not just the left coast or wacky east coast, but events celebrating paganism are growing in the Midwest – and fast. These are influenced by gatherings such as the 26th annual PantheaCon.
Have you heard about the Covenant of the Goddess? What is Poly-pantheism?, the Church of All Worlds, Ego-Magical activism? Exploring past lives? Carl just returned from PantheaCon in San Jose, CA, the world’s largest conference gathering of Wiccans, Witches, Druids, and other practitioners of the New Age, neo-Pagan community in the world. Carl Teichrib provides a first-hand report.
ABOUT GAME OF GODS: “Humanity has three Great Desires: To be as God; to be Masters of Meaning and Destiny; to build Heaven on Earth – this is that story.”
Game of Gods: The Temple of Man in the Age of Re-Enchantment is a comprehensive investigation into the changing nature of Western civilization, the revolutionary replacement of the Judeo-Christian framework with a new, yet ancient paradigm. It is a journey into the cracks and crevices of big history; an expedition into the expanding realm of transformational movements and ideas – forces of change that shift how we think, behave, and relate.
A different and contrasting paradigm is considered against the bulwark of One-ism, a reality claim that emanates from beyond time, space, and matter. This, too, has a bearing on ethics, liberty, and freedom. It makes a case for human dignity, hope, and salvation.
PaneheaCon took place in San Jose, CA last week. It was the 26th and last year for the event in its present form. If you’re unfamiliar with PantheaCon, it’s the largest conference gathering of Wiccans, Witches, Druids, and other members of the neo-Pagan community in the world.
On this podcast, we discuss some of the workshops and rituals Carl attended:
- Opening Ritual (had a good conversation with two Witches after the ritual on the question of inclusivity and social tensions).
- Poly-Pantheism: Evolving with the Gods (containing a ritual of invocation, with discussions on how individuals achieved personal gnosis).
- Circle for Planet Earth (this was described as an Earth Day 50th Anniversary prep-event).
- Has Paganism Gone Mainstream?(discussion on Pagan chaplaincy in hospitals and prisons, and the changing needs of a growing Pagan population).
- Spirit Marriage: Cultivating a Bonded Relationship with Spirits (a lecture/discussion of Spirit Marriage and sacred unions between divine beings and humans).
PROGRAMMING NOTE: Friday, March 27, Carl will continue his PantheaCon report in part 2 of this podcast, AND he will report on Paganicon in Minneapolis/St. Paul.