On Fridays, we get to read your comments and answer your questions by going to the Word of God. This morning your topics of interest include:
- Christians who deal with mental illness
- home churches vs. mega-churches
- “slain in the spirit” theology
- dealing with children confused about their sexuality and gender
- Is it wrong for pastors to wear $40,000 watches or driving expensive cars, etc?
- Kingdom Now theology
- Can we become too dogmatic about certain Scriptures pertaining to salvation?
- Our daughter is engaged to a Mormon; she says they both worship the same God – advice, please!
- I listen to Rick Warren‘s daily podcast and enjoy it. What are the issues you have with him?
You can chime in by texting “speak up” to 90100 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org