We certainly hear the phrase, “God accepts you just the way you are” thrown around quite liberally in Christian circles. But is that actually what the Bible teaches? This is one question we tackle this morning as we read your questions and comments from the week. Other topics include:
- The eternal security of true believers.
- Is there such a thing as ‘Christian yoga’ or Christian tarot cards’?
- The apostate Social Justice theology infiltrating churches.
- Do we tend to view the world and Christianity through our “American eyes”?
- Should Christians allow themselves to be hypnotized in effort to break a bad habit or addiction?
- What did John Loeffler mean by there’s a difference between liberals and new radical liberals?
- How do we know that our conscience is being led by the Holy Spirit and not our own flesh?
- With the lack of solid, sound teachings, at what point can mature believers consider starting a home church?
- Can a Christian lose their salvation? What about those who add to the Scriptures?
- Today’s podcast seems like a political show.
- How does God’s Law still apply to the life of born-again believers?
- Does suicide prevent a person from going to heaven?
Got a question for Mike and David? Connect with us text the words Speak Up to 90100 or use the contact form below.